January 14, 2010

Award

Hey ya'll!

I just received an award from Cathy at Tales of the TCKK Family .  Thank you Cathy!!



Now here's the rules of acceptance of the beautiful award:

1.  To accept this award you must post it on your blog with the name and a link to the person who gave it to you.
2.  Pass on the award to about 13 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are great!
3.  Contact the other bloggers and let them know they have been chosen for this award.

So I'm passing this beautiful award on to:

Deb at Truths Vessel
Julie at Nana Jules Treasures
Jacquelyn at Life Between the Buns
Rose at Mahoney's Musings
Denise at Samaritan Woman
Meli n Pat at My Autumn Road
Mary at Piles of Smiles
Sheryl at The Perch
Patty at God is Able
Bren at Seeking Grace on the Narrow Path
Christy Rose at The Secret Life of an American Wife and Mom
Angie at Laughter Does the Heart Good

In the brief time I've had my blog the Lord has blessed and enriched my life with soooo many wonderful sisters blogging for the Lord!! I wish I could forward this award to each and everyone of you!! Hugs! Hugs!

I thank the Lord for each of you and pray that each of our blogs would encourage, uplift and draw hearts closer to the the Heart of God!!

Sweet Blessings my BGF's (bloggy girlfriends!)!
Photobucket
Pin It!

17 comments:

Rose said...

Awwww Jackie, thank you!
Hugs,
Rose a.k.a Deb lol

Anonymous said...

Awwww.... Jackie!!!! This is my first ever award! I feel so blessed and excited.
I'd like to thank... oh no... that's another award. (hee hee)
Seriously... Thank you Jackie.

Patty said...

Thank you Jackie!! You really bless me!! Many blessings to you!
Hugs,
Patty

Denise said...

Thank you Jackie..... Such a blessing to be a part of this blog world..

Sending hugs !

christy rose said...

Awww! thanks Jackie! You are sweet! I appreciate the award and I will pass it along. I am kind of behind in passing some awards along. I need to get caught up. thanks again,
Christy

Grace on the Narrow Path said...

Jackie,
Thank you for thinking of *Seeking Grace* for the blog award.
I am glad you are enjoying your goodies. The herb eye spa is one of my favorite things.
May the Lord continue to bless you my friend.
Your sister in Christ,
Bren

RCUBEs said...

Congratulations to all of you beautiful, awesome bloggers! Blessings to you sister...

Jacquelyn Stager said...

well Jackie, thank you! I'll get onto posting and passing it along as soon as I can! On my way out the door to do some "life between the buns" things with my mom...

Beth Herring said...

Congratulations to you Jackie and to all your recipients!

I am definitely borrowing BGF from you!

Lady Laura said...

Jackie, Thanks so much for recently visiting my blog and leaving your kind comment. It's been nice to visit with you in return. Congrats on the award!

Just Be Real said...

Jackie, congrats on your award!

Edie said...

You have blessed so many in this short time that you've had this blog. You deserve this award!

Saleslady371 said...

Thank you Jackie! What a beautiful surprise! I love it. I can't wait to check out some of these other blog sites!

Denise said...

I have an award for you over at my place.......:)

Have a blessed Sunday..

Deborah Ann said...

Congrats Jackie! You're just as beautiful online as you are in person. Jesus really shines here!

Joe. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!
I love that Heavenly Father has so many of his daughters blogging too, it makes me smile to know theres so many of us out there, and it feels a wee bit like home :)

(I'm also following you from Wednesday id Friendsday, on The Mama Zone)
TwentytoLifeblog.blogspot.com

Jacquelyn Stager said...

Thank you so much Jackie...I chose to decline but I truly appreciate your thinking of me and I love your blog. Have a look at my "explanatory" post...

and thank you again!

Related Posts with Thumbnails