April 6, 2010

HALLELUJAH! NO MORE VEIL!



Hey Ya'll!

I pray that each and everyone of you had a blessed Resurrection Sunday!  My family certainly did.  We had the most glorious Easter service and the most awesome praise and worship!  Glory to His Name!!  Debby of Heavenly Humor and her family were in Phoenix and joined us.  What a joy it is for the saints to worship our King together!  What a time we had!!! Hallelujah!!



Yesterday was the first day I've had in many weeks just to myself.  Most of my time has been devoted to my mama during this time of her declining health (thus few blog visits-missing my bloggy friends!).  My sis returned to NC Friday after a wonderful but very emotional visit, so yesterday I didn't leave the house, didn't even put my face on and basically enjoyed peace and quiet, reading and resting!  Fixed whatever was in the fridge for my Sweetie and I for dinner and then perched on the sofa under my fav blanket and watched two hours of 24!!!  Time with the Lord, no phone, no make-up, no-cooking, a blanket and two hours of 24.....Hallelujah!!  Only a mani-pedi could have made it any better!! LOL!

Before I was even out of bed this morning, my heart begin to stir about the Wonder of our Salvation and my thoughts began to reflect upon the renting of the Veil when Jesus died upon the cross.  My pastor preached a powerful Easter service and referenced the Veil, so this morning I studied my notes and gleaned once again the powerful truth of what Jesus did for you and me!  I've been walking with the Lord many years now and probably like you, have heard dozens and dozens of sermons and teachings about what happened when Jesus took our sins upon himself ~ the Divine Exchange.  But today I looked again - but this time with "fresh eyes"!  May we never become so casual about His sacrifice that it becomes somewhat matter of fact!!!

One of many things that my pastor shared Sunday that ministered to me was greater understanding of Jesus' last words "It is finished".  I've heard many teachings on those last moments before His death and that phrase, but never heard this -When the centurian soldiers who were within ear shot of Jesus heard Him utter those words, they KNEW exactly what that phrase meant.  When a conquering Roman General shouted "It is Finished" it meant that his enemies had been utterly conquered and defeated and upon hearing their General's shout, his soldiers rallied  on the battle field confident that their victory had been won and began their triumphant surge forward to advance their territory.  I love this!  The enemy thought he was defeating God's plan to redeem mankind and even as He was breathing His last breath, Jesus was shouting a victory battle cry!!  That battle cry is still relevant and more victorious than ever as it pours from the hearts and lips of believers who KNOW their God and Who they are in Christ Jesus today!!

The centurion soldiers knew...."It is Finished".....darkness fell, the earth shook, graves opened, the Temple Veil rent!  THE GENERAL HAD SPOKEN... heaven and earth responded and His Kingdom (you and I) still today triumphantly advance in the authority of Jesus' Name and the power of His Blood Covenant!!

The veil was torn!.....Once again, I've had many teachings about this.  But, today with "fresh eyes" I apply the significance of the renting or tearing of the veil anew upon my life and I encourage you to mediate upon this amazing truth....No More Veil!!!  When the enemy attempts to hinder or "separate" you from your blood covenant rights as a child of the Most High God, quickly bring to remembrance "It is Finished" and advance in your blood bought authority and lay hold of all THE GENERAL's triumphant provision available for you and yours!

Let's advance anew with these Truths always before us:

NO MORE VEIL!!

No more veil of sin-consciousness and guilt!
(Ephesians 2, Hebrews 9:14-15,
Hebrews 10:21-23, Romans 10:9-10)

No more veil of condemnation!
(Romans 8:1-8)

No more veil of insecurity!
(Ephesians 1)

No more veil of confusion!
(James 1:4-5,  II Timothy 1:6-7, Phillipians 2:5 and 4:7)

No more veil of fear!
(II Timothy 1:7)

No more veil of doubt!
(Mark 11:22-23, I Corinthians 1:8-9, Hebrews 10:23)

No more veil of sickness!
(I Peter 2:24, Galatians 3:13)

No more veil of oppression!
(Acts 10:38)

No more veil of lack or poverty!
(II Corinthians 8:9, John 10:9-10)

No more veil of separation from God!
(Romans 8:34-35, 38-39, Hebrews 4:15-16)

THANK YOU JESUS!
NO MORE VEIL!!


Lets advance together in the triumphant victory of King Jesus!  Hear our GENERAL's shout still resounding through the ages..... NO MORE VEIL!!!


Glory to God forever more!! 

Love and Sweet Blessings!

Photobucket
Pin It!

12 comments:

NanaNor's said...

Jackie, I love this post-you have made me see with new eyes as well. Thank you for sharing Truth with us today.
Hugs, Noreen

Nana Jul said...

Glory to God!! No more Veil!
What a great post. What a great Battle cry!
I'm so glad you had a day to refresh in Him! No makeup on earth can bring radiance like he does!
I praise Him for you!
Stay in the vine...He's your strength!
Love,
Julie

Yolanda said...

Jackie,

I learned so much from your sharing this morning. Thank you. I did not know that about a General and the words spoken, "It is finished". Gave me God-skin as He is simply amazing!!

On a lighter note, we enjoy 24 as well!! Did you see the situation with Dana coming a few weeks ago, that took me totally by surprise!

Lovingly,
Yolanda

Deborah Ann said...

Morning Doll! We got back last night. Wahhh!!! I wanna go back! LOVED your church...God touched me in a powerful way, quite unexpected, but very much needed and appreciated.

We had such a fun time with all of you at Islands. Chris reminds me of a rock star (a Christian rock star, of course) and Laraine is so sweet. I can see why she's like a daughter to you. You are so blessed!

We talked on the plane ride home of taking the leap and moving to Phoenix. The wheels are already in motion...

Love you!

LisaShaw said...

Beautiful and powerful sharing!!!

You said it all right here:

"But today I looked again - but this time with "fresh eyes"! May we never become so casual about His sacrifice that it becomes somewhat matter of fact!!!"


I walk in constant awe of all that the LORD has done and continues to do for us. My Grandma taught me growing up that Jesus is to be celebrated DAILY not just on Easter, Christmas and Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for that lesson and pray I passed that to my own daughters and now grand daughters.

Blessings to you and praying for your Mom.

Brenda said...

Thank you Jackie for bringing a clearer understanging to this part of scripture. I am glad you had a peaceful Easter and a day off from the busyness. I watched 24 with hubs this week also.

Andrea said...

Continuing to pray for both you and your Mom! Praising GOD with you that their is no more veil.
HUGS, andrea

PS: Been missing you!

Beth E. said...

Praising God with you, Jackie! I am so thankful that no veil separates us from our loving Father!

Taking a day to yourself was a great idea...sounds like my kind of day, with one thing added...no bra! ;-)

Hugs,
Beth

Karen said...

Amen! What a stirring post...the reference to the victory battle cry made me want to shout!

Anonymous said...

Jackie,

Thank you. No more veil of despair for me. And yes...no more DEATH and mortality. We can now live forever in this earthly tent or in His presence in His heavenly throne. Either places, we have no veil.

Blessings,

Gladwell

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

Thank You Lord Jesus. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. God bless, Lloyd

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

No more veil...beautiful. Having a hard time right now, so this is a great encouragement :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails