June 4, 2012

DIRTY DISHES ~ GOOD THING!






Let all that I am praise the Lord!
With my whole heart,
I will praise His Holy name!
Let all that I am praise the Lord!
May I never forget the good things
He does for me!
 He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases!
He redeems me from death
and
crowns me with love and tender mercies!
He fills my life with good things!
He renews my youth like the eagles!
Psalm 103:1-5 NLT
(emphasis added) 


Thank you Lord for your extravagant love and faithfulness to us, your beloved children! I will praise you with my whole heart now and through all eternity!



HE IS FAITHFUL!


Blessings!

Photobucket
Pin It!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an extravagant, loving, compassionate Father! He is SO worthy of our praise.
It's good to see you praising Him today Jackie.
Scoot over - I'm raising my hands and praising with you!

pembrokeshire lass said...

We've just got home from the birthday celebrations of one of my grandsons. Mothers fathers, grandparents, uncles and aunts, cousins and friends...lots of dirty dishes!! Yesterday was the celebration of the Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth and cause for another family/friend celebration!!
Your stack of dishes so reminded me of that and was a timely reminder of all that we so easily enjoy! I've spent quite a lot of time invited to minister in India and the comparison is not good! Thank you so much for bringing me back to basics and to remind me of the cost!! Joan

http://bitsandpieces-sonja.blogspot.com/ said...

This was a wonderful reminder of all I have to be thankful for.

But oh my... I also just saw your post on Peppy... it made me cry. For Peppy, for your loss and also for the joy of what God showed you on that difficult day, that He is coming again on a white horse! Gives me chills!

I'm so sorry Jackie, Peppy was a joy for so many years, and I know how you will miss him.

xo

Patrinas Pencil said...

Praising God with you, Jackie. He is indeed faithful. His goodness and mercy endure forever.

Blessings
Patrina<")>><

Sandy said...

Love this, Jackie. I am here praising Him with you for His awesome love, mercy, and power in our lives!
xo

Deborah Ann said...

LOVE the poem...but not the dirty dishes. But what a great reminder of God's Hand of provision...

Related Posts with Thumbnails